Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 33-Weigh-in Day: 354.8lbs


WEEK 5
Start Weight: 365.4
Last Week's Weight: 354.6
Current Weight: 354.8
This week’s weight loss: +0.2lbs
Total weight loss: 10.6
Miles biked this week: 34.18
Total Miles biked: 282.12
Miles to go: 7217.88

GEOGRAPHY (Where I'd be on the map having started at my house in Salt Lake City, Utah, heading for Tokyo):
LEEDS, Utah (I-15)

TODAY:
I had an okay week. I think I’m getting to the point where it’s easy to start slacking, and not giving 100%. So today is a day to recommit, and stay focused. I’m not bummed about staying the same weight this week. I think I had a break through yesterday and will just keep moving.

LEARNED:
Well, I think I discovered something yesterday. I’ve rode around on my bike here and there, but yesterday morning, I had the chance to ride and just focus. Most of my riding has been on little rides with my daughter. Yesterday I got to focus on my riding. I feel a burn that is not there on my stationary bike. I don’t think I am burning as many calories on my stationary bike. So this week, I have a challenge for myself. I am going to ride down to Liberty Park every morning including next Saturday, and start with 2 laps around, and increase by 1 lap every day. So by Saturday I will do 7 laps. Even if I get tired and have to walk, I will do the laps. Then bike home. This is a good challenge for me.

EATING:
I learned a few things that I need to watch. That sauce that I loved so much, the raspberry chipotle for Costco, well despite the low calories, it’s first ingredient is sugar. I put a tablespoon of honey on my oatmeal every morning. I guess honey is nothing more than sugar. So I see some areas that I can improve.

FILM:
I found a camera guy that can help me this week on interviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments