Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 4-Weigh-in Day: 362.4lbs

WEEK 1 (4-day week)
Start Weight: 365.4
Last Week's Weight: 365.4
Current Weight: 362.4
Weight loss: 3 pounds
Miles biked this week: 54.38
Total Miles: 54.38

GEOGRAPHY (Where I'd be on the map having started at my house, heading for Tokyo):
Payson, Utah

TODAY:
What a feeling of satisfaction to have put in 100% biking this week, 4 out of 4 days (since I started on Wednesday.) I will take Sunday's off.

LEARNED:
Even though I was tired today, and legs were sore, get on the bike anyway.

EATING:
I've been eating an average of 2000 calories every day and have felt pretty good over all. My body tells me when it's ready to eat.
Japanese Meal today: Teriyaki Salmon, Miso Soup, Alaskan Roll
Got really hungry between lunch and dinner and a dozen little carrots squelched the growling.

FILM:
First cut of Kick-off trailer v1 ready to put up. Look for it on Monday at the head of this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments