Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 35: 10 miles on the road bike

Well, as promised, I got on my bike this afternoon and pedaled down to Liberty Park. No I did not flash anyone in the intersection in front of the park like I did last week. (see Day 32). I did 3 laps, and then pedaled home. I was exhausted when I got home. My wife had me hook the tag-a-long up and go pick up my daughter at a friends house...so, I almost got another 2 miles in!!

Don't worry, I did not eat this today!
This is what I was eating 6 1/2 weeks ago.
This is not even a possibility any more!!

Distance: 10:15 miles

2 comments:

  1. My gosh, that was more starch and fat than you're ever going to be eating in a day, again, most of the time. You are going to feel great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, but it tasted soooo good! But, again...not going to be eating that for a while.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments