Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 16: Bike seats and sushi

Spring is upon us. This week it's been in the 60s and little by little is getting warmer.

My daughter and I went for a very short bike ride around the neighborhood yesterday. It was fun but I realized that a recumbent bike and a road bike are two different creatures the stationary bike has a soft seat...at least compared to the road bike. That's gonna take some getting used to. Kind of like sushi...sometimes it takes a little time to develop the taste.

Also, when you think about it, a fat man on a bike riding around has got to be a sight to see, oh well. I've seen this larger guy in my neighborhood out walking his dogs over the past 3 years. I noticed a while back that the dogs look about the same, but he is fit and trim now. I guess you just do it.
7 miles this morning, the balance this evening.


Morning
Distance: 7.03
Time: 30:21


Afternoon
Distance: 1.5
Time: 30:00

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments