Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 30: Concerned

Well, I got my workout in. I did 10 miles. I've been slacking a bit because I haven't been feeling well. I've had a cough and some congestion for about 3 weeks. I am getting tired of it. I want to feel healthy and happy, but am not the best. I can't tell if I'm not eating right, or if I simply just have a virus or something. I feel bloated and some times it's hard to breath.

When I did the construction a few days ago on our patio,  I was on my feet most of the time, and on my knees one of the days. It was physically exerting but I don't feel I over did it. I weighed myself and I was weighing 5 lbs heavier! I don't know if I'm retaining water or what. The body is freaking out a bit. Oh well.

 I was going to skip my work out this evening and just get some sleep, but I've only gotten down the road 20 miles so far this week, and I've got to get my distance in. It's a dilemma. I will give it a few more days and if I don't feel better I'll go see the doc and get some antibiotics. I hear though that somethings going around and it is hitting people for about 3 weeks.

Anyway. I had some Chinese food tonight with veggies and tofu...okay I had some General Tso's Chicken too. It tasted good, and I enjoyed it.

Well, it's late...go to bed!




Distance: 10:03
Time: 43:54

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments