Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 11-Weigh-in Day: 358.4lbs

WEEK 2
Start Weight: 365.4
Last Week's Weight: 362.4
Current Weight: 358.4
This week’s weight loss: 4 pounds
Total weight loss: 7 pounds
Miles biked this week: 70.06
Total Miles: 124.44

THANK YOU:
The first thing I want to broadcast out there is a big thank you to all the people that are following my adventure and have offered their support and encouragement! You don’t know how much it means to me to know that I’m not in this alone. I even had a personal phone call come in from a good friend who got word from a third party about what I’m embarking on. It sure made my day, along with all of your comments in the social media network.

I believe that success in achieving a weight loss goal, and maintaining a new healthy lifestyle has a lot to do with support and encouragement. Just know that I equally support you and love each one of you!

I intend to be successful. There is no doubt in my mind that I will be on top of Mount Fuji next summer. But knowing that there are people cheering this big boy on helps fuel that desire. Thank you again!


GEOGRAPHY (Where I'd be on the map having started at my house, heading for Tokyo):
6 miles passed Scipio, Utah (I-15)

TODAY:
I am happy that I’ve stuck to my eating and exercise. This is the longest in my life that I have exercised on a consistent daily basis! I’ve found myself thinking I could skip a round due to the late hour or because I was not in the mood, but I quickly made a choice to do it.

LEARNED:
My body talks to me…it tells me what it needs. I just need to listen. On Wednesday at the Treadmill heart test, I had a concern about injury. The day after the test, my left foot outside heal/ankle area hurt. I need to make sure I stretch well…all the time. The heel’s feeling better.

EATING:
The most I ate this week was 2500 calories/day. The least was 1700/calories. I had many opportunities to “just have a nibble” here and there, but didn’t. There are Girl Scout cookies everywhere! My daughter just finished selling them. All these bland veggies and chicken caused me to crave something sweet. A smoothie sounded good, but a lite yogurt did the job nicely. Last night I was craving “something”(again, my body talking,) I had veal parmesan and spaghetti. I scooped most of the cheese off the top. It was perfect, and fit in with my calories.

FILM:
Finished getting clinical tests shots at my clinic and at Utah Heart Clinic. The cardiologist told me he’s climbed Mount Kilimanjaro! What an inspiration! I might need to track him down for another interview. It’s time to prepare for peer interviews, stationary bike and road bike footage. I have some other surprises for the film that you won’t see until the documentary is finished. ;) I’m purchasing some HD equipment so my wife can film too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments