Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 46: Taking this blog to the next level

I have been pondering about what the purpose of this blog is. Up until now, it's been a journal tracking my progress. I want it to be more than this. Over the next few weeks, I will be adding some new encouraging and motivational tidbits Maybe some recipes for those wanting to eat well, yet healthy, and more videos.

For some reason I enjoy humor. I like producing it, and so you might find some funny things pop up here in the form of videos.

My documentary is about motivating and inspiring through a real life experience, but adding a dash of humor because we all need something to help us keep the focus off some of the inevitable pain.

Please let me know if any of these thoughts would make this a better blog, or what you would recommend.

To start out with, I want to provide a link to a very motivational story about a guy, Scott Cutshall, who weighed over 400lbs. He tried to take his life at one point due to the rut he felt he was in. What's interesting about this guy is that he's a drummer, he was overweight, and he decided to do something about it with a bike...all similar to me. Altogether he lost 320lbs.

People like this are inspiring. Let me know what you think.

Click here for the article

(Copy and paste the URL below if the link above doesn't work)
http://www.bicycling.com/training-nutrition/nutrition-weight-loss/i-lost-320-pounds-riding-bike


---
Distance: 11 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments