Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day 347-Weigh-in Day: 314.8


WEEK 50
Start Weight: 365.4
Last Week’s Weight: 309.6
Current Weight: 314.8
This Week’s Weight Loss: +5.2lbs
Total Weight Loss: 50.6lbs
Miles Biked this Week: 23.2
Total Miles Biked: 2167.61
Miles to Go: 5332.39

GEOGRAPHY (Where I'd be on the map having started at my house in Salt Lake City, Utah, heading for Tokyo):
Pacific Ocean (1455 miles off the west coast. I am heading for the Hawaiian Islands)

This Week’s Workout
Monday: Gym + 9.02 miles
Tuesday: Gym + 9.22 miles
Wednesday: Gym
Thursday: Rest
Friday: 5 miles on Spin bike
Saturday: Rest

TODAY:
Well, this was a good week with a bit of frustration towards the end. I got workouts in 4 days this week. I ate perfectly…except for Valentine’s Day where I had some very big cookies and some pizza. On Tuesday I was weighing in at 308lbs. And then on Friday I was weighing in at 315lbs. It absolutely boggles my mind that I could gain 7 pounds in 2 days. I surely didn’t even come close to eating 24,000 calories…ha ha. The only thing that I have to think is with the increase of carbs and sugar on Valentines Day, my body retained a lot of water. I’m sure it will come back off as I hone in on my diet again. But I do admit is was deflating to know that I have put in a lot of time and effort only to not see the results I wanted.

What can I do? Give up? No! I've just got to keep plugging away.

I will be working hard this coming week and hopefully will see a better weigh-in next Saturday.

I’ll check in soon!

Don

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments