Saturday, December 15, 2012

Day 291-Weigh-in Day: 309.6lbs


WEEK 40
Start Weight: 365.4
Last Week's Weight: 309.6
Current Weight: 309.6
This Week’s Weight Loss: 0lbs
Total Weight Loss: 55.8lbs
Miles Biked this Week: 39.7
Total Miles Biked: 2029.8
Miles to Go: 5470.2

GEOGRAPHY (Where I'd be on the map having started at my house in Salt Lake City, Utah, heading for Tokyo):
Pacific Ocean (1318 miles off the west coast. I am heading for the Hawaiian Islands)

The Weeks Workout
Monday: GYM
Tuesday: 5.04 miles
Wednesday: GYM
Thursday: GYM +26.96
Friday: GYM +7.7
Saturday: Rest

TODAY:
Well, I’m a little bummed at my results for this week. I worked very hard and I think I was pretty darn good on my eating. However I didn’t see any results on the scale. I so think though that there will be a change. Sometimes my results come over a two-week period, so I will be patient.

I have 16 days to lose 9.7lbs. Hmmmm…We’ll see what happens. I will say that I got a little tired of going to the gym this week. Over a 2-day period I went three times putting in about 35 miles on the bike.

Also, it was more resisting all the things that I want to eat at Christmas time. I was telling my wife I feel like I am only half participating in the holidays because I am not eating all the yummy stuff. Oh well, I want to get to my goal!

LEARNED:
Still learning patience…I guess that’s a life long journey.

EATING:
I ate at or below 2000 calories a day! When at restaurants I chose the low-cal healthier option. I’ll keep plugging away!

FILM:
I did shoot a little video this week.

---

Happy Pedals!

Don

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments