Friday, April 26, 2013

Day 421: 4 months from today!

Four months from today, is the big ride! There's a lot of riding that needs to be done this summer. Gee, the pressure is on, but at the same time I'm really looking forward to it. It's going to be a blast.

There's been a lot of cool stuff occurring. I'll give you more details tomorrow, so stay tuned. I'm hoping that I lost something this week. I will say that yesterday I felt really run down, and also, my wrist has been swelling. I know from past experience that when I'm feeling a little sick, my body retains water. I've been drinking a good amount today, and have felt a little better, but we'll see how things go tomorrow morning on the weigh-in.

Anyway, have a good evening. If you're out on a date with your significant other tonight, be sure to stay away from dessert! ;)





Don

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments