Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day 402-Weigh-in Day: 290.4lbs

WEEK 57
Start Weight: 365.4
Last Week’s Weight: 294.6
Current Weight: 290.4
This Week’s Weight Loss: 4.2lbs
Total Weight Loss: 75lbs
Miles Biked this Week: 2
Total Miles Biked: 2208.86
Miles to Go: 5291.14

GEOGRAPHY (Where I'd be on the map having started at my house inSalt Lake City, Utah, heading for Tokyo):
PacificOcean (1495 miles off the west coast. I am heading for the HawaiianIslands which is 2650 miles from San Diego)

This Week’s Workout
Monday: Rest
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: Biked 2 miles
Thursday: Walked 6 miles!
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Rest

TODAY:
I love this eating style, and it loves me. :) It wasfunny...last Saturday I had my free day, and then the next day went to a familyEaster dinner and couldn’t resist all the yummy food. So I had a free-meal onSunday. After that I was back on track. I ate perfect the rest of the week.

I got on my spin bike mid week for the first time in amonth or so. I was able to ride for about 10 minutes with one hand. Ioccasionally had to put some light weight on the cast on my left hand. It isnot as painful as it was a few weeks back. I also went walking everywheredowntown on Thursday. I put in 6 miles! I was so tired at the end of that day, but it felt goodto start the “engine” so to speak. I wanted to get to the gym this week everyday, but it didn’t happen. But I did get my body moving.

This week is going to be a challenge to workout. But I amplanning to make it happen anyway. It is going to be a very busy week this weekat work. But it’s a chance to take it up a notch!

This week I think I found my camera man for the Japanshoot. He's a fellow based right there in Tokyo, and who’s willing to follow ourbike ride and climb to Fuji with us.

Also, we are going to leave late evening August 25 on thebike ride!

Wow, this week things came together in a few areas whichhas made me very happy. In 2 weeks I hope to get my cast off and get on my roadbike and get going!

Well, I’ve gotta run, but that is the latest.

I hope you guys are still out there. Leave me a comment ifyou get a moment and say “boo.”

Happy Uni-bi-tri or what ever -cycling

Don

2 comments:

  1. Your new lifestyle is certainly agreeing with you.
    I'm happy for you - keep it up! Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! It's so exciting to see that it's all coming together! Another inspiring week.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments