Monday, December 31, 2012

Day 307: I hope you're all ready to shift to high gear tomorrow!

Well, it's been an interesting Christmas Holiday. I had all these aspirations to live like a saint during the vacation...but I didn't. I let loose. Fortunately the damage isn't too bad. I'm ready to shift things into high gear with the new year ringing in and never look back.

I've been reading Bob Harper's latest book, "The Skinny Rules" and it has a lot of great eating guidance. I took the opportunity during my "time off" from training to actually make some turkey chili, using up one of the neighbors' Zucchini that's been sitting around since the fall. It was deeeelicious! He's got some other recipe's along with some great eating rules that I am going to work into my eating regimen.

Anyway, the real reason for writing was to wish you a Happy New Year! Again, I plan to shift into high gear. 2013 is going to be a big year!!

Have a great evening tonight, and I'm sure that you, along with me will be thinking about the changes we'll be making in our lives in the new year.

Happy New Year!

Don


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments