Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 128: Flat Tire and Blood Work

Gee, another flat tire. This time the hole is on the inside seam of the tube. Hmmmm...how does that work?

Also, I am heading to my doctor this morning to get checked up and have some lab work done. It's been 4 months since my initial blood work was done and I'm curious to see if my cholesterol has gone down, along with blood pressure and other stats. I should have the results by tomorrow so stay tuned.

I hope you all had a great 4th of July. We went to a local Chinese Restaurant for lunch and had Dim Sum! I've never done that before. I ordered some chicken and mixed vegetables to go with it. Then I was craving an ice cream cone so we went and bought one for each of us. Chocolate dipped!

Happy Independence Day! (Belated)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments