Saturday, September 22, 2012

Day 207-Weigh-in Day: 316.8lbs


WEEK 29
Start Weight: 365.4
Last Week's Weight: 318.2
Current Weight: 316.8
This Week’s Weight Loss: 1.4lbs
Total Weight Loss: 48.6lbs
Miles Biked this Week: 25.00
Total Miles Biked: 1751.10
Miles to Go: 5748.90

GEOGRAPHY (Where I'd be on the map having started at my house in Salt Lake City, Utah, heading for Tokyo):
Pacific Ocean (1043 miles off the west coast. I am heading for the Hawaiian Islands)

WEEK’S MILEAGE
Monday: 13
Tuesday: 12
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Rest

TODAY:
Well, I have been out of town for the past 8 days! The first few days I got a stationary bike workout in at the fitness center in the hotel, but when your working until 1am or 2am in the morning, and getting up at 6am, working out is not a consideration. I did my best, and faced the fact that at least I got something in, instead of nothing.

I got to hang out with Mark, the fellow that was featured on Day 182 of Motivation Tuesday. He is a cameraman and we wanted to get out and get a bike ride in while in Washington DC, however, he was on the same schedule as me. We kind of joked a bit trying to tempt each other to eat badly, like buying a Dunkin Donut. But, for the most part, we were both good boys!

After 8 days of craziness, I was grateful that I basically lost a pound and a half. We were working in Disney World one day and I think we walked about 100 miles. I think that helped.

I am dead tired, but very excited to get back in the saddle this week.  

LEARNED:
Don’t sweat it if your schedule is literally impossible. Just do your honest best.
EATING:
I think I ate pretty well this week. There was a time where a Chicago dog and a few variations on the theme, were the only menu items in the restaurant we ate in. Oh well, we had to fuel up.

FILM:
Nothin to Report

MOTIVATION TUESDAY TEASER:
This week I will be featuring Bonn Turkington, a cyclist that bikes hundreds of miles in bike races, and wins first place! It will be great to hear his interview. Stay tuned!

Pedal it!

Don



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments