Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 106: Aliens in the bike path

Today on the way home I noticed there were some very competitive bikers with their bike outfits on. You know, the jerseys, black shores and the Captain America hat. ;). Well there was one older feller who for the 2nd day in a row passes me up and pedals like a banchi, like his gear is stuck in 1st. So I decided to whip my pedals like they've never been whipped before. I was on his tail and he knew it. I just kept right on and could tell he was looking back without trying to be obvious. I was chasing an alien down.

I just about killed myself doing it and when I finally had to turn down a different street I was wondering if that was such a good idea. After getting my heart out of my throat and back in my chest, I slowed down.

I think I have a little competitiveness in there. I've noticed, that I don't like people passing me. But I better get used to it.

Here are my numbers so far this week:

Monday-L.A. Day Trip
Tuesday-10.55
Wednesday-21.65
Thursday- 21.28

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments